Friday, October 16, 2009

1st Dr. Appointment

Yesterday we had our 1st official doctor's appointment. We were super super excited even though this baby was planned it took me about a week to really get excited. When we got to the doctors office an hour early like told there was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much paper work we needed to fill out. It was CRAZY!!! After another hour and a half we finally got to go back and my Dr. estimated me at being around 9 weeks. She then did and internal ultrasound but realized I have a tilted uterus and was having trouble, so all we really got out of our visit was a confirmed pregnancy and another appointment for next week to get a better ultrasound at the hospital. My doctor had told us that the ultrasound machine at the office is FOREVER OLD so she wanted a better look with the new one at the hospital before she gave me a due date. So yes I was a little disappointed but what can you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers