Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Time to play catch up!

It's been awhile. Jencey is finally 2! She had a great birthday party with tons of friends and family and had the most amazing cake EVER!!!! Thanks Betsy!
THANKSGIVING
This baby in my belly does not like Thanksgiving. I on the other hand LOVE Thanksgiving and I was sooooooooooooooooo excited this year to eat as much as I wanted with out feeling horrible about it. Well that didn't happen. I was soooo sick to my stomach that I didn't get to eat any Turkey or Stuffing @ my nana's early that day. Thank goodness by the time we ate dinner with Chris' parents my sickness had eased off enough for me to eat a little low country boil. Which was soooooo good, but I really wish I would have been able to eat Nana's Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner!
My daddy's has been gone since last Thursday morning hunting, so Sunday we spent some quality time with mom putting up Christmas stuff and then shopping! Now it's time to finish up decorating my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers